Monday, February 11, 2008

Report: Yahoo plans to reject Microsoft's US$44.6B buyout bid

Report: Yahoo plans to reject Microsoft's US$44.6B buyout bid
The US$31-per-share offer "massively undervalues" the company, says source

Vodafone looks to mobile broadband
New tack taken in UK

It is... ummmm I think that it... colour
I have been thinking of a conflict I had sometime back, over colour.

I noticed a change in my mind and I thought about it.

To begin (for a long time) my faviourite colour was this
Yellow #1

But some how a change happened and now I like this

Blue

more. I don't recall the exact point in time that this happen,
but the results are present. It's sad as I like blue alot too.



Yahoo said to beef up talks with Google
Google wants to do anything it can to stop Microsoft from getting one foot in the door, says source

LogLogic lands more funding
Logging tracker gains investment

No comments: