Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dual booting Vista and Windows Server 2008??

I have Vista Business in one of my machines and thought of dual booting with Windows Server 2008. And the end result? - Excellent! I installed Windows Server on top of Vista and after installation of Windows Server 2008, the boot menu was shown with options to boot into Vista or Server 2008 Cool

Cool Smile

Read More

Users won't get a crack at it until mid-March at the earliest, says Microsoft Read More

them keysI recall that when I got my first computer, a C=64 and the 1st time I saw the message,

"PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE"

If you don't know the C=64 Keyboard, it has three layers of keys. So each key had the standard character + two symbols. It took a few seconds before I realised that my computer didn't have a "ANY" key hidden and it was meaning any key at all.

This made me think, as I had my morning coffee, how cool it would be to have keys like that, based around a programming language. Keys like AND NOT, well the basic logic instructions, would it have made programming easer. Then I had some cake, looked a buda and thought up a fake interview...

Reporter to Nintendo, "Some say the DS is stealing peoples Souls."
Nintendo replies "Don't worry you will get it on a higher level"

Read More

Indian IT budgets to grow 13% this year, says Gartner Read More

Attracting passive job-seekers is the goal Read More

No comments: